Please check back often for more information about our services and new programs.
- Pediatric Potentials Rehab, Inc. was featured in an Orlando Sentinel newspaper article on Sensory Processing Disorders on November 6th, 2007. This was a tremendous achievement in our continued efforts to help educate the community about Sensory Processing Disorders. Click here to read the article.
- We are proud to announce that we will be offering Neurofeedback/Biofeedback at our clinic starting April 2006.
- Starting November 2005 we will be offering the Sensory Integration & Praxis Test (SIPT). This is a very comprehensive evaluation that only a limited number of professionals who have completed the year long extensive training program may administer.
- We would like to announce that we moved into a brand new larger office, just a few short yards from our previous office in August 2005. We have more private treatment rooms, a huge multi-therapy room and a private observation room for family members.
- On December 1st, 2004 we launched our new therapy products division called RehabToys.com. Our goal was to bring hundreds of products designed for children and young adults with differing abilities to one place, instead of endless catalogs. Plus we are offering our products at lower prices than our competitors that won't break the bank. To view our current products, visit www.rehabtoys.com.